Eligibility And Prerequisites Of USPS Survey:
- Recent Receipt of the store with an invitation
- Mobile or pc with active internet connection
- Age must be 13 years or more
- One receipt is eligible for single time per email
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language
- The users must be a resident of the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada
- The employees of A & F stores are not eligible to take part in the survey
Step By Step Guide To USPS Survey:
- Go to the Feedback Survey site. www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Choose Your Preferred Language.
- Then enter the time into the given area.
- After that select the date mentioned on the receipt that you visited.
- Then enter the Entry ID into the given area to start the survey.
- Answer the simple questionnaire based on your overall experience and satisfaction level.
- Give your personal feedback here according to your visit for the thing like; General guest experience ✔ order requirement ✔ Quality ✔ Speed of service ✔ friendliness of employees
✔ Comfort and Atmosphere
✔ The total worth of your visit etc.
- Upon completing the Survey, You will be then entered into the random sweepstakes drawing.
Postal Experience Reference Links
Postal Experience Contact Information:
Technical Support Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)